Emergency Dentistry in New York, NY
Dental emergencies are common and arise without warning and need urgent care. When your tooth is broken or chipped, or you develop an abscess that suddenly starts hurting, the clock begins ticking on receiving treatment to alleviate pain and treat any infection.
We understand how crucial it is to get quick, easy access to emergency dentistry near you during this time. That is why Dr. Graffeo and the team at our dental practice are available round the clock to receive patients needing urgent care. We provide quick, competent dental care for those with dental emergencies requiring fast relief.
Types of Dental Emergencies We Handle
We address a variety of dental emergencies, including:
- Sore and Swollen Gums – Many things can contribute to gum soreness and pain. No matter the cause, you must reach us immediately to ensure that we treat your gums. Gum disease or periodontitis can damage the jaw and gums or cause tooth loss.
- Toothaches can result in toothaches, including deep cavities, abscesses, and sensitivity. Our emergency dentist in New York, NY, can quickly fix your tooth problem and bring the relief you need.
- Broken or Chipped Teeth- Common dental emergencies in our dental office involve mending broken or chipped teeth. Our emergency dentist in New York can treat these types of tooth injuries.
- Knocked-out Teeth-. When your tooth is knocked out, you have little time to save it. If you return to our dental clinic in time, we can try to place it. Just ensure you keep the tooth moist and free of contamination. Contact us immediately to instruct you on what you must do before you get to us.
- Lost Crown or Filling- It is common for the dental crown or filling you have to be dislodged, broken, or come out. You need to visit us quickly so that we can replace the restoration and avert an infection.
Don’t let dental emergencies cause your pain for an extended period or risk an infection. Come to see our emergency dentist in NYC and get immediate care; we have trained dental specialists that can handle various dental emergencies. Contact us today for an appointment.
A combination of crown lengthening, and 20 porcelain laminate veneers gave me the ability to broaden this patient’s smile and provided her with a dramatic result that is youthful and bright.
Excessive wear on these lower teeth required full arch reconstruction with twelve porcelain crowns to improve chewing function and esthetics
Bleaching results with one appointment in the office using light activated Zoom
Excessive wear caused by a serious untreated overbite wore down all of the enamel on this patient’s teeth and required fourteen porcelain crowns to restore.
Twelve porcelain laminate Veneers
A lifetime of wear had shortened this patient’s teeth and his entire face as well . Full mouth restoration with twelve upper crowns and eventually twelve lower crowns restored his teeth and his smile.